Monday, October 17, 2016

New Experiences

It may be cliché to say, but college has already started to open my eyes to new experiences. In high school everything seems like the end of the world. You failed a test (you're parents will kill you!), your boyfriend of a month broke up with you (you'll never find love again!), you had the same dress as the girl you hate at prom (your life is a mockery!). Everything is different here though. You here over and over how everyone is going through the same thing in college, but in a great way we're not! I think the fact that we're all so different is really comforting actually. Hearing about others life experiences, or just meeting new people can really make you take a step back and put your life into perspective. Maybe it doesn't matter that you totally rocked that prom dress better than Jessica. Maybe it doesn't matter that your GPA went down .002 points because of that big test. Maybe it doesn't matter that idiot of a boy didn't want you anymore. These things don't matter as much in college because you hear about other's experiences and you realize how much bigger your life can become.

1 comment:

  1. I have learned a lot to about things and life ever since I got to college too and knowing that I'm bot alone and that others are thinking about the same things that Im going through too and how its affecting others too. I appreciate the little bit of re-assurance that this post gave me and I'm sure that it gave everyone else. Thank you for your input Kassie :)

    ReplyDelete